1. International social and labor learning experience in the workplace, to improve academic education and the exchange of cultural and professional knowledge and experience.
1. Proof of enrollment in undergraduate or postgraduate course or completed less than a year ago.
2. Full or part-time temporary employment contract or internship.
3. Deed of undertaking between the migrant and the employer, with the participation of a Brazilian exchange entity, where applicable, stating the terms of the exchange program.
1. The migrant may or may not have an employment relationship in Brazil.
2. A migrant wishing to work in the country during the school holidays may obtain prior residence permit to issue a temporary visa. This authorization is valid for up to 90 days, non-extendable, and is granted by the Ministry of Labor upon presentation of the following documents:
- Proof of enrollment in undergraduate or postgraduate course abroad with at least 360 hours.
- Part-time or full-time employment contract between the applicant company and the immigrant.
Validity and Renewal
One-year validation. Renewal forbidden.